TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
- The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or collected automatically when using this Application.
- Failure to provide certain Personal Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services.
- The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Application and declares to have the right to communicate or broadcast them, thus relieving the Data Controller of all responsibility.
METHODS AND PLACE OF PROCESSING
The Data Controller processes the Personal Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Personal Data. The data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS (GOOGLE)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Personal Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
- Google may use the Personal Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
INTERACTION WITH EXTERNAL SOCIAL NETWORKS AND PLATFORMS
These services allow interaction with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this Application.
- The interaction and information obtained by this Application are always subject to the User’s privacy settings for each social network.
- If a service enabling interaction with social networks is installed it may still collect traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it. Twitter Tweet Button and Social Widgets (Twitter)
- The Twitter Tweet button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Twitter social network provided by Twitter Inc.
- Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
Facebook Like Button and Social Widgets (Facebook)
- The Facebook Like button and social widgets are services allowing interaction with the Facebook social network provided by Facebook, Inc.
- Personal Data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
- If you would like to change the way we collect data about you in Twitter, visit Twitter account settings, Do Not Track browser setting, and the opt-out choices of Twitter’s ads.
- Our third-party advertising providers, including Google Analytics for Display Advertisers, also use these technologies for marketing on our behalf, including the delivery of interest-based ads and measurement of their performance.
- If you do not want our advertising providers to use your visits to Twitter websites to show you personalized ads on our behalf, you can opt out using your Do Not Track browser setting.
- You can also opt out of Google Analytics by installing Google’s opt-out browser add-on, and out of interest-based Google ads using Google’s Ads Settings. To opt out of activity-based ads in Facebook, visit your Facebook Ad Settings.
MANAGING EMAIL ADDRESSES AND SENDING MESSAGES
These services make it possible to manage a database of subscription based email contacts to communicate with the User via email. The services are used to collect data concerning the date and time when the mail is viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacts with incoming mail, such as by clicking on links included in the email.
- Klaviyo is an email address management and message sending service.
- Personal Data collected: Email address.
INFORMATION SHARED WITH THIRD PARTIES
We may share the categories of information identified above for the following business and commercial purposes:
- When you sign up or interact with a Listing, we may share your information with the Listing Owner so that the Listing Owner can, for example, send you information, provide you with customer service, conduct market research, etc. Please note that once we share your personal information with a Listing Owner, the information received by the Listing Owner is controlled by that company and becomes subject to the Listing Owner’s privacy practices.
- When you allow us to share your personal information with another company, such as:
- Electing to share your personal information with carefully selected companies so that they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services, and
- Directing us to share your personal information with third-party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites.
Please note that once we share your personal information with another company, the information received by the other company is controlled by that company and becomes subject to the other company’s privacy practices.
- When companies perform services on our behalf, like marketing and advertising, and customer service; however, these companies are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law.
- When we share your personal information with your consent, including when you post personal information on public forums or blogs accessible to third parties.
Additional Information About Data Collection
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Data Controller, in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Application or the related services. The User is aware of the fact that the Data Controller may be required to reveal Personal Data upon request of public authorities
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT USERS’ PERSONAL DATA
SYSTEM LOGS AND MAINTENANCE
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third party services may collect files that record interaction with this Application (System Logs) or use for this purpose other Personal Data (such as IP Address).
THE RIGHTS OF USERS
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out below. This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
If you are a California Resident, under California Law you have the Right to
- Request Deletion of any personal information about you that we have collected from you (there may be exceptions; including but not limited to employment and contractual relationships).
- Request that we inform you of the sale of your personal information (we do not sell your personal information) or the transfer of your personal information for a business purpose.
- Request disclosure regarding the collection of your personal information.
- Not to face discrimination for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
If you choose to exercise your rights under this regulation, please use the above link or via the contact information provided on the Privacy page.
DATA CONTROLLER AND OWNER
Congratulations! You’ve reached the end.
Copyright © 2020 Popcorn Gadget All rights reserved.
Updated by Popcorn Gadget on May 18, 2020